Added to your Favorites
2-family house "Villa Alda", 3 storeys. 1.5 km from the centre of Laveno, 1.5 km from the lake, on a main road. For shared use: garden 400 m2 (fenced) with lawn and plants, swimming pool (9 x 5 m, depth 130 cm, 20.05.-30.09.). Garden furniture, barbecue. In the house: washing machine (for shared use), drying room. Motor access to the house. Parking (for 2 cars) on the premises. Shop 1 km, restaurant 1 km, bar 1 km, railway station "Laveno" 1.5 km, ferry "Laveno - Verbania" 1.5 km. Golf course (18 hole) 18 km. Please note: the keys‘ handover takes place by the agency Interhome in Porto Valtravaglia, 10 km. Main road close by. Railway line 100 m from the property.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Power costs : Included in the price
- Heating : Payable in resort according to consumption
- Towels (initial supply) : Own arrangement
- Bed linen (initial supply) : 8.00 EUR Payable in resort per person
- Highchair : 10.00 EUR Bookable extra, payable in resort per week
- Pet : 20.00 EUR Bookable extra, payable in resort fixed price
- Final cleaning : 25.00 EUR Payable in resort per person
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
- Breakage deposit in cash : 200.00 EUR Payable in resort fixed price
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.