Beautiful, comfortable, rustic house with 2 apartments "Villa Maria Teresa", built in 1978, renovated in 2006, surrounded by trees and meadows. Access & Parking: parking by the house on the road. All-season motor access to the house. Footpath 10 m. Situation: in the centre of San Teodoro, central position in the countryside, by the sea. View from the apartment of the garden. Surroundings of the house: garden (shared use, 150 m2, fenced), outside shower (shared use), barbecue (shared use). Facilities and distances: supermarket 150 m, restaurant 200 m, sandy beach 900 m, rocky beach 2 km, tennis 400 m, children's playground 300 m, m bus stop 450 m. Please note, nearby is an ein airport/airfield in 27 km.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Power costs : Included in the price
- Final cleaning : Included in the price
- Satisfaction Guarantee : Included in the price
- Cot (up to 2 years) : 7.00 EUR Bookable extra, payable in resort per day
- Bed linen (initial supply) : 10.00 EUR Optional in resort per person
- Towels (initial supply) : 10.00 EUR Optional in resort per person
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
- Breakage deposit in cash : 150.00 EUR Payable in resort fixed price
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.