Bibbona, Marina di Bibbona
Apartment Ref: 66687
Added to your Favorites
Marina di Bibbona: Resort "Roberta", 2 storeys. On the outskirts, 9 km from the centre of Cecina, in a quiet position, 800 m from the sea. Public parking. Shop 200 m, sandy beach 800 m. Please note: the photograph shows a typical example. There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence. The residence is near the pine-wood.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Heating : Optional in resort according to consumption
- No Local Tax charged for children : Included in the price
- Towels (initial supply) : Own arrangement
- Local tax : 0.50 EUR Payable in resort per person/day
- Bed linen (initial supply) : 10.00 EUR Optional in resort per person
- Cot (up to 2 years) : 25.00 EUR Bookable extra, payable in resort per week
- Final cleaning : 25.00 EUR Payable in resort per person
- Pet : 30.00 EUR Bookable extra, payable in resort fixed price
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
- Breakage deposit in cash : 100.00 EUR Payable in resort fixed price
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.