Lamporecchio 5 km from Vinci: Farm estate "Il Ceppeto". 5 km from the centre of Vinci, 45 km from the centre of Lucca, 50 km from the centre of Firenze, in an elevated position on top of a hill. For shared use: swimming pool round (10 x 5 m, depth 140 cm, 20.05.-19.09.). Garden furniture. Private: garden 60 m2. Garden furniture, parking at the house at 20 m. Grocery 1 km, thermal baths "Montecatini Terme" 18 km. Golf course 15 km, riding stable 15 km. Nearby attractions: San Miniato 20 km, Pistoia 23 km, Montelupo Fiorentino 26 km, Pescia 27 km. The apartment is part of a small agricultural farm, there are cellars (closed) on the ground floor.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Cot (up to 2 years) : Included in the price
- Power costs : Included in the price
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels) : Included in the price
- No Local Tax charged for children : Included in the price
- Local tax : 1.50 EUR Payable in resort per person/day
- Final cleaning : 25.00 EUR Payable in resort per person
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
- Breakage deposit in cash : 300.00 EUR Payable in resort fixed price
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.