House Ref: 61477
Child friendly resort "Allhallows". 16 km from the centre of Rochester, 200 m from the sea. For shared use: swimming pool, indoor pool heated (20.03.-31.10.). Tennis, children's playground. In the complex: reception, restaurant, bar, bistro with TV, billiard table, shopping facilities, sun terrace, laundry (for shared use, extra). Parking. Golf course (9 hole), riding stable 250 m. Please note: entertainment. There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence. The park offers direct access to a fishing lake, (rod license required) outdoor and indoor pool complex, kart hire, 9 hole golf course and plenty of fun activities, especially for children (some facilities and activities and bikes are at extra charge). Leeds Castle and Canterbury are convenient day trips.Babies do count in maximum occupancy, it is not allowed to exceed this.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Bed linen (initial supply) : Included in the price
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Power costs : Included in the price
- Heating : Included in the price
- Final cleaning : Included in the price
- Towels (initial supply) : Own arrangement
- Cot (up to 2 years) : 12.00 GBP Bookable extra, payable in resort per week
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.