East Devon District, Axminster
Added to your Favorites
Axminster: Comfortable cottage "Woodbury", semi-detached. On the outskirts, 2 km from the centre of Axminster, in a quiet position, 6 km from the sea. For shared use: garden. Table tennis (extra), garden furniture. In the house: laundry (for shared use, extra). Parking (limited number of spaces). Shop 2 km, grocery 800 m, restaurant 2 km, bar 800 m, railway station "Axminster" 2 km, sandy beach 6 km. Please note: the owner lives on the same property. Sea and beach at Lyme (set of the film French Lieutenants woman). Playing field. Heating (extra, but free Oct-March).
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Bed linen (initial supply) : Included in the price
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Power costs : Payable in resort according to consumption
- Heating : Payable in resort according to consumption
- Final cleaning : Included in the price
- Towels (initial supply) : Own arrangement
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
- Breakage deposit in cash : 100.00 GBP Payable in resort fixed price
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.