House Ref: 350447
Added to your Favorites
Whilst in the centre of all of hustle and bustle of Brighton best shopping area, Majestic Mews in set in a security gated small cobbled mews, with only four houses, so you can guarantee peace and quiet after a long day on the beach or perfect nights sleep after a night out, with only the sound of the seagulls to wake you up.
You enter the property at ground floor level where you are greeted by an ultra modern entrance hall and floating open plan wooden spiral staircase to the first floor.
You a met on the first floor by the fantastic open plan living room, kitchen diner, with large period windows to let the sunshine in. This room contains a double sofa bed, coffee table fold away dining table that can seat 6 people, flat screen wall mounted 42'' freeview TV, high speed wifi and a fully equipped kitchen where you really can treat as a home away from home, if your eating in.
Back to the spiral staircase and up to the 2nd floor, houses two double bedroom with room view velux windows and black out blinds for a great nights sleep. One of the bedrooms contains with zip and link large double (or can be 2 single) beds and, the second bedroom contains a triple bunk bed as a double bed on the lower deck and a single on the upper, with an additional single bed and is therefore great for groups.
This really is luxury serviced accommodation and a perfect for a self catering holiday, weekends away or business travellers.
This property’s pricing differs with the number of guests it’s being booked for.
Please confirm dates and exact number of people to see the final rate.
Apartment type: two bedroom
Apartment size: 50 m^2
Apartment floor: 2
Accepted check in time - from: 15:00
Accepted check in time - to: 21:00
The latest check out time - to: 10:00
Location where the check in takes place: at_the_apartment
- Heated towel bar
- double bed
- single bed (2)
- double bed
- single bed (2)
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Drying Rack
- Washing Machine
- cooking hob
- fridge / freezer
- dining table
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee
- Cable TV
- coffee table
- table and chairs
- double sofa bed
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Final cleaning : Included in the price
- Deposit : 30.00 % of total price
- Security deposit (refundable) : 200.00 GBP per stay
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Once a Booking Confirmation has been issued, cancellation requests must be in writing to: Brighton Getaways, Maritime House, Basin Road North, Brighton, BN41 1WR from you for the entire group. Cancellation charges will apply based on the date we receive written notification of cancellation of the whole booking.
2. All monies paid for accommodation will incur the following cancellation charges:
If you cancel with more than 35 days’ notification, before the first day of your stay, you will receive back 90% of the monies paid for arrangements.
If you cancel 35 days or less prior to commencement you will receive no monies paid for arrangements.
3. No refunds will be made or credit notes offered if you or any member of your group choose to leave early, choose not to participate or do not utilise any of the included services.
4. If you or anyone included within your booking cancels but the rest of the party does not cancel, you may be able to transfer the place or places. Should such event occur, you must write to us with full details of the cancelled places and provide the names and ages of their replacements. If the change can be made, you will pay an administration fee together with any extra costs that we incur as a result of the change.
5. Any replacement member of your group must agree to these Customer Terms and Conditions and the Booking Confirmation. The cancellation of the original attendee(s) and the re-booking of the replacement attendee(s) will not be finalised until confirmation in writing by us and all payment of additional costs and administration charges are received by you. Furthermore, you will be liable for the whole balance if the monies have not been paid by the due date and your deposit may be forfeited in this case.
6. If you do cancel after changes have been made and further charges applied, you must still pay the further charges regardless of when you cancel.