House Ref: 350447
Added to your Favorites
Featuring a spiral staircase, open plan kitchen, dining & living area, this property is perfect for small groups of friends, families and business travellers.
Located in a security gated small cobbled mews on the doorstep of all the fun, nightlife & shopping Brighton City Centre has to offer & just 10 minute walk to Brighton Pier & beach.
This is luxury accommodation in the heart of Brighton at a price you can afford.
Fabulous Mews apartment is a great property for small groups of friends, family holidays and business travellers alike.
Upon entering the property at ground floor level you are greeted by an ultra-modern entrance hall and floating open-plan wooden spiral staircase to the first floor.
Fantastic open plan living room, kitchen-dining, with large period windows to let the sunshine pour in. This room contains a double sofa bed, coffee table, flat screen wall mounted 42'' TV, high speed wifi and a fully-equipped kitchen with free tea, coffee and sugar supplied.
Double sized shower and bathroom. Toiletries and fresh towels provided for each guest.
Second Floor (Two double bedrooms with great views across the city)
Bedroom 1 - Huge room containing a triple bunk bed as a double bed on the lower deck and a single on the upper and a further single bed. fitted double wardrobe chest of drawers & a full length mirror in the hallway.
• Bedroom 2 - Velux window and black-out blinds for a great night's sleep. 'Zip and link' large double or two comfortable single beds.
This property’s pricing differs with the number of guests it’s being booked for.
Please confirm dates and exact number of people to see the final rate.
Apartment type: two bedroom
Apartment size: 50 m^2
Apartment floor: 2
Accepted check in time - from: 16:00
Accepted check in time - to: 21:00
The latest check out time - to: 11:00
Location where the check in takes place: at_the_apartment
- Heated towel bar
- single bed (2)
- double bed
- double bed
- single bed (2)
- dining table
- cooking hob
- fridge / freezer
- Washing Machine
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Drying Rack
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee
- Cable TV
- coffee table
- double sofa bed
- table and chairs
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Final cleaning : Included in the price
- Deposit : 30.00 % of total price
- Security deposit (refundable) : 200.00 GBP per stay
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Once a Booking Confirmation has been issued, cancellation requests must be in writing to: Brighton Getaways, Maritime House, Basin Road North, Brighton, BN41 1WR from you for the entire group. Cancellation charges will apply based on the date we receive written notification of cancellation of the whole booking.
2. All monies paid for accommodation will incur the following cancellation charges:
If you cancel with more than 35 days’ notification, before the first day of your stay, you will receive back 90% of the monies paid for arrangements.
If you cancel 35 days or less prior to commencement you will receive no monies paid for arrangements.
3. No refunds will be made or credit notes offered if you or any member of your group choose to leave early, choose not to participate or do not utilise any of the included services.
4. If you or anyone included within your booking cancels but the rest of the party does not cancel, you may be able to transfer the place or places. Should such event occur, you must write to us with full details of the cancelled places and provide the names and ages of their replacements. If the change can be made, you will pay an administration fee together with any extra costs that we incur as a result of the change.
5. Any replacement member of your group must agree to these Customer Terms and Conditions and the Booking Confirmation. The cancellation of the original attendee(s) and the re-booking of the replacement attendee(s) will not be finalised until confirmation in writing by us and all payment of additional costs and administration charges are received by you. Furthermore, you will be liable for the whole balance if the monies have not been paid by the due date and your deposit may be forfeited in this case.
6. If you do cancel after changes have been made and further charges applied, you must still pay the further charges regardless of when you cancel.