Apartment Ref: 328035
Added to your Favorites
This delightful property, which has been recently refurbished, offers 3 double bedrooms, spacious lounge, family bathroom, full equipped kitchen, garden and driveway parking for 2 vehicles.
With high speed wifi and flat screen TV this spacious gardened property offers
- A bright and spacious lounge with L shaped leather sofa which converts to an large and comfortable double bed
- Separate well equipped kitchen with washing machine, fridge freezer, oven, hob and microwave.
- Bedroom one sleeps 2 people as either a double or twin configuration with built in wardrobes, bedside cabinets and luxury Egyptian cotton bedding for your complete comfort.
- Bedroom two sleeps 2 people as either twin or double configuration again has built in wardrobes cabinets and luxury bedding.
- Bedroom three sleeps 2 people as either twin or double configuration again has built in wardrobes, cabinets and luxury bedding.
- Separate family bathroom with bath and shower.
- Recently landscaped enclosed private garden with both patio and grassed areas
- Driveway parking for 2 vehicles and further on road parking available directly outside the property.
Each of Outlooks Properties has a guest management tablet allowing you to manage your stay, view features of the property, local amenities, order takeaways, make reservations and other services to add value to your visit.
Outlooks Accommodation has developed a reputation as a market leader offering outstanding value and quality in the Serviced Accommodation sector.
Our properties are all individually selected to provide flexible short and long term accommodation for both business and leisure travellers.
-Bed linen provided,
-Kitchen utensils provided,
-Parking - private,
-Zoo / wildlife park
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Cleaning Charge £17.50 : 17.5 GBP, included
- Additional Person Fee : adult: 30GBP, child: 30GBP, baby: 0GBP (per night per guest, included)
- Security deposit : 100 GBP
1 In the unlikely event we have to cancel or make a change to your accommodation we will use all reasonable efforts to contact you as soon as possible to explain what has happened and to inform you of the cancellation or the change. If possible we will offer alternatives but should these alternatives be unacceptable to you the booking will be treated as cancelled and we will refund 90% of the money you have paid to us within 21 days of any cancellation.
2 We shall not be liable for changes, cancellations or any other effect on your booking due to events beyond our control (force majeure). In these Conditions “force majeure” means any event or consequences thereof which could not have been reasonably avoided, by us even with the exercise of all due care. Such events may include war or threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or manmade disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions and all similar events outside our control.
3 If you wish to alter your booking, we will use our best efforts to accommodate your requirements, however, you will be obliged to pay any additional expenses incurred as a result of alteration. In addition, we may charge, at our discretion, an amendment fee to cover the necessary administrative costs incurred.
4 If cancelled or modified up to 37 days before date of arrival, a 10% fee will be charged except if it is stated any different at the time of booking. Any sums already paid will be refunded where appropriate.
5 If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
6 No refunds will be made for non-arrivals.
7 Failure to accept our terms and conditions electronically within 7 days of your reservation being made (if reserved more than 30 days in advance of your arrival) or within 1 day (if reserved less than 30 days in advance of your arrival) may lead to your reservation being cancelled by us.