House Ref: 353456
Within Chester’s famous city walls and near the entrance to Chester’s Famous Roman Amphitheatre, this property is just a 2 minute stroll to Chester's Grosvenor Shopping Mal, 0.6 miles from Chester's Roodee Racecourse, and just a short bus ride to Chester Zoo.
A wealth of lively bars and excellent restaurants can be found in the city centre and this property offers guests the opportunity to experience all that this famous Roman City has to offer.
This spacious property boasts 3 bedrooms offering accommodation for up to 9 guests.
The Kings Place has been completed to a high specification, providing high speed WiFi, a flat screen TV and each of our properties have a guest management tablet allowing you to manage your stay, view features of the property, local amenities, order takeaways, make reservations and other services to add value to your visit.
The property consists of:
- Lounge and fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge freezer, microwave and a fully equipped dining area.
- The reception area consists of a lounge area with large sofa (which can be utilised as a sofa bed) and chair, and a dining area with large dining table.
- Bedroom 1 on the first floor is set out as a double but can be converted to twin beds on request.
- Bedroom 2 on the first floor is set out as a triple but can be converted to a double and single on request.
- Bedroom 3 on the second floor is set out as a twin but can be converted to a double on request.
- Family bathroom with both bath and separate feature shower.
Roman Amphitheatre and Roman Gardens
River Dee and Grosvenor Park
Chester Train Station
Chester Bus Station
Countess of Chester Hospital
Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village
Deeside Industrial Estate
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
-Bed linen provided,
-Fireplace - Wood,
-Kitchen utensils provided,
-Zoo / wildlife park
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Cleaning Charge £17.50 : 17.5 GBP, included
- Additional Person Fee : adult: 30GBP, child: 30GBP, baby: 0GBP (per night per guest, included)
- Security deposit : 100 GBP
1 In the unlikely event we have to cancel or make a change to your accommodation we will use all reasonable efforts to contact you as soon as possible to explain what has happened and to inform you of the cancellation or the change. If possible we will offer alternatives but should these alternatives be unacceptable to you the booking will be treated as cancelled and we will refund 90% of the money you have paid to us within 21 days of any cancellation.
2 We shall not be liable for changes, cancellations or any other effect on your booking due to events beyond our control (force majeure). In these Conditions “force majeure” means any event or consequences thereof which could not have been reasonably avoided, by us even with the exercise of all due care. Such events may include war or threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or manmade disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions and all similar events outside our control.
3 If you wish to alter your booking, we will use our best efforts to accommodate your requirements, however, you will be obliged to pay any additional expenses incurred as a result of alteration. In addition, we may charge, at our discretion, an amendment fee to cover the necessary administrative costs incurred.
4 If cancelled or modified up to 37 days before date of arrival, a 10% fee will be charged except if it is stated any different at the time of booking. Any sums already paid will be refunded where appropriate.
5 If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
6 No refunds will be made for non-arrivals.
7 Failure to accept our terms and conditions electronically within 7 days of your reservation being made (if reserved more than 30 days in advance of your arrival) or within 1 day (if reserved less than 30 days in advance of your arrival) may lead to your reservation being cancelled by us.