Chichester District, Chichester
House Ref: 365409
Added to your Favorites
Earnley 13 km from Chichester: Child friendly holiday village "Sussex Beach". On the outskirts, 1 km from the centre of Earnley, in a quiet, sunny position, 250 m from the sea, 250 m from the beach. For shared use: property, natural pond, swimming pool heated (01.05.-01.10.). Tennis, children's playground. In the complex: reception, restaurant, bar, WiFi, laundry (for shared use). Parking. Supermarket 2 km, bus stop "Earnley" 1 km, railway station "Chichester" 13 km, sandy beach 300 m. Golf course (18 hole) 6 km. Nearby attractions: Pagham Harbour Nature Reserve 8 km, Chichester Golf Course 9 km, Goodwood Race and Golf Courses 20 km, Arundel Castle 30 km, Portsmouth / Isle of Wight ferry 39 km. Please note: There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Power costs : Included in the price
- Final cleaning : Included in the price
- Bed linen (initial supply) : 10.00 GBP Optional in resort per person/week
- Pet : 10.00 GBP Bookable extra, payable in resort per week
- Towels (initial supply) : 10.00 GBP Optional in resort per person/week
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.