East Devon District, Sandy Bay
House Ref: 61606
Added to your Favorites
Child friendly resort "Devon Cliffs". On the outskirts, 5 km from the centre of Exmouth, 100 m from the sea, direct access to the beach. For shared use: swimming pool, indoor pool (09.03.-04.11.). Children's playground. In the complex: reception, restaurant, bar, bistro with TV, shopping facilities, sun terrace, laundry (for shared use, extra). Parking. Bus stop 1 km, railway station "Exmouth" 5 km, sandy beach 10 m. Golf course (18 hole) 5 km. Nearby attractions: World of Country Life 2 km, Bicton Park 10 km, Crealy Adventure Park 17 km. Please note: There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence. The park offers direct access to a large sandy bay where watersports are available you can learn to paddle board or sea kayak, adventure golf, large indoor pool with slides and plenty of fun activities, plus outdoor multilevel pool (weather permitting 24.05-23.08), especially for children (some facilities and activities are at extra charge). Babies do count in maximum occupancy, it is not allowed to exceed this. There is a shooting range close by which is irregulary used by the army.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Bed linen (initial supply) : Included in the price
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Power costs : Included in the price
- Heating : Included in the price
- Final cleaning : Included in the price
- Towels (initial supply) : Own arrangement
- Cot (up to 2 years) : 12.00 GBP Bookable extra, payable in resort per week
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.