Hastings District, Hastings
House Ref: 61636
St. Leonards-on-Sea 5 km from Hastings: Child friendly resort "Combe Haven". 500 m from the sea. For shared use: swimming pool, indoor pool heated (20.03.-31.10.). Children's pool, children's playground. In the complex: reception, restaurant, bar, bistro with TV, billiard table, laundry (for shared use). Parking. Railway station "West St. Leonard" 800 m, pebble beach 1.5 km. Golf course (18 hole) 6 km, minigolf 250 m. Nearby attractions: Smugglers Adventure 5 km, Blue Reef Aquarium 7 km, Bodiam Castle 20 km. Please note: entertainment. Suitable for families. The park offers a nature reserve area, outdoor and indoor pool complex and plenty of fun and sports activities for children (some activities are at extra charge)Babies do count in maximum occupancy, it is not allowed to exceed this.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Bed linen (initial supply) : Included in the price
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Power costs : Included in the price
- Heating : Included in the price
- Final cleaning : Included in the price
- Towels (initial supply) : Own arrangement
- Cot (up to 2 years) : 12.00 GBP Bookable extra, payable in resort per week
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.