City of London, London
Serviced Apartment Ref: 303435
Added to your Favorites
Bright and airy, these apartments are ideal for families looking for a unique space in a central London location.The bedrooms offer a double bed with comfortable bedding and ample closet space. The spacious living areas are great for entertaining close friends, while the elegant kitchens come complete with all modern appliances including a cooktop, oven and microwave for hassle-free cooking.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
The following cancellation terms apply to Properties operated by the Company. As explained at the beginning of these terms, where we act as agent for Network Partners, different cancellation terms and conditions may apply and by completing the booking with us you have confirmed receipt and acceptance of the applicable terms.
Cancellation will only be accepted in writing (including email) and will only be effective on acknowledgement of receipt by the Company.
A 90%refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
- For bookings of up to 6 nights’ duration - 10 days’ notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 10 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
- For bookings between 7 and 27 nights’ duration - 15 days’ notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 15 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights’ accommodation will be incurred
- For bookings between 28 and 179 nights’ duration - 28 days’ notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 28 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 15 nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
- For bookings of 180 nights’ duration and over - 70 days’ notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 70 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 65 nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
All bookings originally booked for 60 nights or more will be given a guaranteed option to extend as per the below conditions:
- More than 14 days’ notice prior to the original date of check-out must be given to have a guaranteed option to extend.
- After the 14 days prior to the original date of check-out any extension becomes subject to availability.
- Should you wish to extend your booking the request must be sent in writing (or email).
- Any grant of an extension is not confirmed until you receive confirmation in writing from the Company. An alternative Property may be offered (subject to availability) if the present Property is not available for all or any part of the extension period requested for any reason. In all cases, we will look to do our best to accommodate your request.
There may be a different nightly rate to apply to any extension period, or part of any extension period, due to our rates being seasonal. Payment of additional charges is due immediately on the Company confirming the availability of the Property requested or any alternative Property(s) offered to you or your guest and your written acceptance of all terms of that extension.
On accepting the terms of any extension, you thereby accept also that all the terms apply equally to that extension as for the original booking.
For bookings of originally less than 60 nights, any extension is subject to availability.
For any diminution of a booking (cancellation of part of that booking) the notice periods in relation to the length of the original booking and all charges to be levied will be as per sections above.
Due to the nature of our charges for any booking being based around length of stay, any diminution may result in a higher nightly charge being levied for the shortened booking than that for the original booking.