City of Westminster, London
Apartment Ref: 317290
- 3 bedrooms and one sofa bed in the living room
- 3 full bathrooms
- Sleeps up to 8 guests, perfect for a large family
- 5th floor flat with an elevator
- 100 sqm apartment with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a washer/dryer
- Close to Temple or Covent Garden Underground Stations (Circle, District and Piccadilly Lines)
- Close to all of the must-see attractions in London including Saint Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Millennium Bridge, The Thames and more!
About the apartment:
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 100 square meters flat is located on the fifth floor of a secure residential building with an elevator. The apartment features hardwood flooring throughout and tasteful decorations.
The living room provides a great gathering space for your entire group with comfortable sofas and armchairs. There is a flat screen television with cable and a mix of English and international channels. The sofa can be converted into a bed to accommodate two additional guests if required. A free Wi-fi connection is available throughout the apartment.
The apartment features a fully equipped kitchen with a stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer, toaster, microwave, coffee maker teakettle and more. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans and other utensils. The flat also has a clothes washing and drying machine so you can pack lightly and save room in your luggage for some special London souvenirs. An iron and board are provided for your convenience. There is a dining table and chairs should you decide to stay in and cook one evening instead of going out to one of the many neighbourhood restaurants.
The Master bedroom features a queen size bed, bed tables and lamps and storage space for your clothing. All bedding, sheets and pillows are provided and you will find the bed neatly made on arrival. Extra linens are included for the sofa bed. The en-suite bathroom features a combination bathtub/shower, a heated towel rail, toilet, sink and hair dryer. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 8 people as well.
The second and third bedrooms contain queen beds. The second bedroom also has an ensuite bathroom. The third bathroom is accessible to all from the hallway. The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the London weather forecast. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in London.
About the Covent Garden Location:
This London vacation rental apartment is situated in heart of the city, close to all of the main attractions. It is the ideal location for those looking to explore London by foot or Tube. The River Thames is just a stone’s throw away where you can stroll along the riverbanks; admire the views from London’s famous bridges, including the impressive Millennium footbridge or the famous Tower Bridge. Saint Paul’s Cathedral is located down the road and is a must-see for history lovers. Fleet Street is full of traditional English pubs and home to some of the oldest alehouses in London such as Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese.
Head over to Covent Garden to explore its covered markets and grab a bite to eat. The neighbourhood is full of theatres for those looking to see a West End musical, comedy show or other performances. Cross over the Thames to reach the London Eye and take a ride to view London from above. The area is also home to some of London’s best restaurants and there’s sure to be something to satisfy everyone’s taste buds. With its close proximity to two London Underground stations, Temple and Covent Garden, access to other areas of the city is a piece of cake. You can easily reach sights such as Buckingham Palace, visit Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, have a picnic in Hyde Park or go shopping at Harrods Department Store. The Tube stations also create easy links to reach London’s Heathrow, Gatwick or Luton airports.
Travelling with a large group? We have many other properties of various sizes to offer in the same building. Please inquire about availability to accommodate your entire family.
Important Information and Policies
- Extra guests. Please note that for each additional guest exceeding 6 people, there will be an additional charge of £40 per night, per guest, for up to 2 additional guests.
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: £130
- Damage Deposit. £400. This will be pre-authorised on your credit card during the check-in.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties or events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 8 people in total.
-Bed linen provided,
-Kitchen utensils provided,
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- One-time cleaning fee - £130 : 130 GBP, included
- Booking Fee : 0.039 percent rent, included
In case of cancellation of booking by the client:
At a date of 70 days or more prior to the check-in date: 80% of the total booking will be refunded.
If cancelled by the tenant within 70 days or less of the date of arrival or during the tenants stay, the full amount of the rent will be retained by management, and no refund will be possible in case of early departure.
The tenant is advised to take out travel cancellation insurance which allows the tenant: - to be reimbursed for the unused period due to cancellation or interruption of stay, - to have compulsory rental insurance required by French Law for damage due to fire, explosion, and water.
In case of violation of the rules, management has the right to cancel guest's reservation without any refund (the customer will have to pay the total balance for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay).