London Borough of Tower Hamlets, London
Comfortable apartment block "Hollywood", 4 storeys. In a central position. In the house: lift. Shop, grocery, restaurant 400 m, bar 200 m, bus stop "Aldgate East" 100 m, railway station "Liverpool Street" 900 m, underground station "Aldgate East" 150 m. Nearby attractions: Spitalfields & Brick Lane Markets 400 m, Hoxton and Shoreditch 800 m, Barbican Art Centre 1.5 km, Tower of London & Tower Bridge 1.7 km, London Bridge & Borough Market 2 km.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Power costs : Included in the price
- Heating : Included in the price
- Final cleaning : Included in the price
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels) : Included in the price
- Cot (up to 2 years) : 20.00 GBP Bookable extra, payable in resort fixed price
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
- Extra bed : 71.40 EUR Bookable extra per day
- Breakage deposit in cash or by credit card (Visa/Mastercard) : 150.00 GBP Payable in resort fixed price
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.