Added to your Favorites
Gorran Haven 15 km from St Austell: Picturesque little village consisting of fishermen's cottages nested around a secluded cove on the coastal path, ideal for walkers and lovers of nature. Just 5 minutes drive from the Lost Gardens of Heligan and 20 minutes drive from the Eden Project. Old, very beautiful annex "The Homestead", 2 storeys, semi-detached, built in 1830. 200 m from the sea, in a cul-de-sac. Parking. Shop, grocery, bar 400 m, bus stop 500 m, railway station "St Austell" 17 km. Golf course (9 hole) 12 km. Please note: car recommended.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Power costs : Payable in resort according to consumption
- Final cleaning : Own arrangement
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels) : Included in the price
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
- Breakage deposit in cash : 50.00 GBP Payable in resort fixed price
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.