City of Canterbury, Whitstable
House Ref: 61455
Added to your Favorites
Whitstable: Comfortable single-family house "Trappers End", 2 storeys, built in 1960. On the outskirts, in a quiet, sunny, elevated position on a slope, 1 km from the sea. Private: garden 40 m2. Patio (20 m2), garden furniture. In the house: internet access, WiFi (all included). Motor access to the house. Stepped path to the house. Parking at the house. Shop 1 km, bar 300 m, bus stop 1 km, railway station 1.5 km, pebble beach 1.5 km. Golf course 1.5 km, tennis 1.5 km.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Cot (up to 2 years) : Included in the price
- Power costs : Included in the price
- Heating : Included in the price
- Final cleaning : Included in the price
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels) : Included in the price
- Extra bed : 20.00 GBP Bookable extra, payable in resort per person
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
- Breakage deposit in cash : 100.00 GBP Payable in resort fixed price
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.