House Ref: 61745
Added to your Favorites
Cosy, comfortable cottage "Lorn Mill". In the centre of Gartocharn, 4 km from the centre of Balloch, in a quiet, sunny position, 4 km from the lake. For shared use: meadow. Tennis. In the house: laundry. Motor access to 2 km from the house. Parking at the house. Shop 4 km, grocery 4 km, restaurant 4 km, bar 4 km, bus stop 2 km, railway station "Balloch" 4 km, bathing lake 4 km. Sports harbour 4 km, golf course (18 hole) 5 km, tennis 100 m, riding stable 6 km. Nearby attractions: Balloch Castle 2 km, Vale of Leven Golf Club 5 km, Buchanan Castle and Golf Club 13 km, Argyll Forest Park 20 km, Queen Elizabeth Forest Park 33 km. Please note: car recommended. Baby equipment on request (included). The owner lives on the same property. Fresh flowers and welcome goodies on arrival.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Cot (up to 2 years) : Included in the price
- Power costs : Included in the price
- Heating : Included in the price
- Final cleaning : Own arrangement
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels) : Included in the price
- Pet : 30.00 GBP Bookable extra, payable in resort per week
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.