House Ref: 220153
Added to your Favorites
Morvern Peninsula 107 km from Oban: Beautiful, historical manor house "Ardtornish", from the 19th century. In a secluded, quiet position, along the wooded area, 400 m from the lake, in the countryside. Parking on the premises. Shop 4 km, supermarket 36 km, restaurant 4 km, bar 4 km, railway station "Oban" 37 km, ferry "Lochaline - Fishnish" 5 km, diving center 5 km. Walking paths from the house 500 m. Nearby attractions: Kinlochaline Castle 800 m, Isle of Mull Ferry 5 km, Oban Distilleries (via ferry) 38 km, Ben Nevis, Fort William (via ferry) 60 km. Please note: car recommended. Baby equipment (extra). Fishing [permit required]. The first provision of fire logs is free. The estate tourist centre offers information about the estate, places of interest, good ideas for walks, trips and nature spotting. Access is via a 25km country road with no light in the evening. Oban is only 37km away by ferry or 107km by road.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Power costs : Included in the price
- Heating : Included in the price
- Final cleaning : Included in the price
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels) : Included in the price
- Pets : 26.10 EUR Bookable extra fixed price
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.