House Ref: 279606
Added to your Favorites
15 km from Oban: Beautiful, comfortable country house "Taynuilt", detached. Private: large garden with lawn. Garden furniture, barbecue. In the house: storage room for bicycles. Parking (for 3 cars) at the house. Shop 1 km, supermarket 5 km, restaurant 1 km, railway station "Taynuilt" 1 km, ferry "Oban Ferry Terminal" 15 km. Golf course (18 hole) 3 km, tennis 10 km, riding stable 8.5 km. Nearby attractions: Oban 15 km, Oban Distillery 15 km, Dunollie Castle 20 km, Arduaine Gardens 45 km. Please note: car recommended. Bike locks not included. No pets on the furniture and pet bedding not included.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Heating : Included in the price
- Final cleaning : Included in the price
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels) : Included in the price
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
- Pets : 47.60 EUR Bookable extra per day
- Breakage deposit in cash or by credit card (Visa/Mastercard) : 100.00 GBP Payable in resort fixed price
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.