House Ref: 61739
Added to your Favorites
Child friendly resort "Seton Sands". In the centre of Port Seton, 50 m from the sea, 5 km from the beach, road to cross. For shared use: indoor pool heated (20.03.-31.10.). Children's pool, children's playground. In the complex: restaurant, bar, shopping facilities, laundry (extra). Parking. Golf course (9 hole) 2 km. Nearby attractions: Gosford Sands Beach 5 km, Longniddry Beach 13 km, Edinburgh 24 km. Please note: entertainment. The photograph shows a typical example. There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence. This beautifully landscaped park has a choice of beaches nearby and is very popular with younger and extended families. There's lots of green play space plus some of Scotland's most renowned golf courses and Edinburgh are within easy reach. Babies do count in maximum occupancy.
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Bed linen (initial supply) : Included in the price
- Allianz cancellation insurance : Included in the price
- Power costs : Included in the price
- Heating : Included in the price
- Final cleaning : Included in the price
- Towels (initial supply) : Own arrangement
- Cot (up to 2 years) : 12.00 GBP Bookable extra, payable in resort per week
- Allianz travel insurance : 35.00 EUR Bookable extra
If you withdraw from the contract, the Contractual Partner will invoice you the following cancellation charges:
• up to 50 days before the start of the rental period: 20 % of the rental
• 49 to 36 days before the start of the rental period: 60 % of the rental
• 35 to 9 days before the start of the rental period: 90 % of the rental
• 8 day before the start of the rental period and on the arrival date the full invoice amount is payable.
The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) by the booking office. If the property is not occupied or occupied late, the invoice amount is nevertheless payable in full. Cancellation insurance is included in all rental prices. The policy is provided by AGA International S.A., Paris, Wallisellen Branch (Switzerland). Claims arising from the insurance policy may only be made by the policy holder against the insurer. It is recommended that the traveling party also takes out additional travel insurance.