Apartment Ref: 325470
Added to your Favorites
With high speed wifi and flat screen TV this gardened property offers;
- A bright and spacious lounge with leather sofa which converts to an large and comfortable double bed
- Dining room with table for up to 6 people
- Separate well equipped kitchen with washing machine, fridge freezer, oven, hob and microwave.
- Bedroom one sleeps 2 people as either a double or twin configuration, bedside cabinets and bedding for your complete comfort.
- Bedroom 2 sleeps 3 people as a triple or double and single configuration again has cabinets and bedding.
- Separate family bathroom with bath and shower.
- Garden with beautiful views of the Welsh Hills
- On road parking available directly outside the property and a small driveway
Each of Outlooks Properties has a guest management tablet allowing you to manage your stay, view features of the property, local amenities, order takeaways, make reservations and other services to add value to your visit.
Outlooks Accommodation has developed a reputation as a market leader offering outstanding value and quality in the Serviced Accommodation sector.
Our properties are all individually selected to provide flexible short and long term accommodation for both business and leisure travellers.
1.6 miles from Buckley Railway Station
6 miles from Deeside Industrial Estate
11 miles from Chester Racecourse
11 miles from Wrexham
3 miles from Mold – Theatre Clwyd
20 miles from Llandudno – Eisteddfod
21 miles from Liverpool
40 miles from Manchester
-Bed linen provided,
-Fireplace - Wood,
-Kitchen utensils provided,
-Parking - on-street,
-Parking - private,
-Zoo / wildlife park
But No Arrival
AVAILABILITY & PRICE BY MONTH
- Cleaning Charge £12.50 : 12.5 GBP, included
- Additional Person Fee : adult: 20GBP, child: 20GBP, baby: 0GBP (per night per guest, included)
- Security deposit : 100 GBP
1 In the unlikely event we have to cancel or make a change to your accommodation we will use all reasonable efforts to contact you as soon as possible to explain what has happened and to inform you of the cancellation or the change. If possible we will offer alternatives but should these alternatives be unacceptable to you the booking will be treated as cancelled and we will refund 90% of the money you have paid to us within 21 days of any cancellation.
2 We shall not be liable for changes, cancellations or any other effect on your booking due to events beyond our control (force majeure). In these Conditions “force majeure” means any event or consequences thereof which could not have been reasonably avoided, by us even with the exercise of all due care. Such events may include war or threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or manmade disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions and all similar events outside our control.
3 If you wish to alter your booking, we will use our best efforts to accommodate your requirements, however, you will be obliged to pay any additional expenses incurred as a result of alteration. In addition, we may charge, at our discretion, an amendment fee to cover the necessary administrative costs incurred.
4 If cancelled or modified up to 37 days before date of arrival, a 10% fee will be charged except if it is stated any different at the time of booking. Any sums already paid will be refunded where appropriate.
5 If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
6 No refunds will be made for non-arrivals.
7 Failure to accept our terms and conditions electronically within 7 days of your reservation being made (if reserved more than 30 days in advance of your arrival) or within 1 day (if reserved less than 30 days in advance of your arrival) may lead to your reservation being cancelled by us.